 General / 25575
25574  |  25576
Subject:
Blocked!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:06:05 GMT

Anybody else ever have this problem? I'm at work, getting all these
GREAT ideas for building and designing and photographing epics with my
Lego, and then I get home to work on them and what happens? BLOCKED! I
can't do a darned thing. What's up with this? I mean, the want to is
definitely there, and ideas are on the tip of my fingers, but somehow
they all get lost in the execution? Anyone else dealing with this? How
do you get around it??

Matt