 General / 25571
Re: I found this by accident....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:50:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
If you know anyone around Cornwall, perhaps a trip to the beach may be in
order 8?)

http://www.beachcombers.org/archive/sum97.htm

Happy Christmas!

ROSCO

Hehe, that's hilarious!  New distribution methods for TLC?
Just dump everything into the Baltic! <G>

I checked the cargo manifest and didn't see any of the
much-sought black girders from the Outback Airstrip set
(6444).  I wonder how many of the totes stayed inside
the container and went to the bottom?  Anybody think
the value would be worth a salvage operation?  3 years
of soaking in seawater can't be good for the pieces..

Hmmm..., at a mere 1 cent per piece (low bid?), $50,000...

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada