 General / 25570
Re: you know you are a true AFOL when...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:25:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Simpson wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:

and 5.you know so much about lego that you can tell whats in a xmas gift
before you open it.

5) It's hard to put one over on me if they just wrap the box - If it's on my
list, then chances are I'll know what it is by the shape and weight of the box.

I found a LEGOLand bonus pak -- it's a bundle of the LEGOLand software, and
Adventurer's set 5936 (Spider's Secret).  It's a largish box, but not the
right size for a LEGO set.  And when you shake it, it sounds like software
(the sound is like manuals, the CD case and reply cards bouncing around).
No LEGO rattle at all. :>

Steve