 General / 25684
Re: you know you are a true AFOL when...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 07:26:47 GMT

"Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." wrote:

21?.When you have lots of sets proudly displayed in your office at work.

22. You have some of your MOC's displayed at work.

23. You have a 5 tier metal shelf at work to hold them all.

24. When you move into a new office the maintenance guys say "you want us to
move what filled with what?"

25. You build when at work and no-one seems to mind (since the company
president does the same thing).

--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. the second biggest AFOL at work.
26. You get nothing but lego for christmass but you are annoyed that the

27. You ring every toy store in the phonebook to get all of the sets in
a series (slizers) that was technicly discontinued 6 months ago.