 General / 25681
Re: you know you are a true AFOL when...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 06:45:15 GMT

On Sun, 24 Dec 2000 15:34:36 GMT, "Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net>
wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mike Timm writes:
20.  You take and prepare a 3 page list of all the major (and most
minor) retailers of LEGO complete with street address and phone
numbers, as well the map coordinates for some in the local Hudson's
street map book .

... only 3 pages ?   I just checked, my DB (which covers all of FL, and the
southern half of GA and AL) contains 650+ entries. Someday I want to add latt/
long to it so that I can calculate radial distances from a GPS receiver :)

Ray (who knows the toy dept location in *most* of those stores)

Mine is single line per store location with proper formatting, I don't
the desire to hit all of my Minnesota and any border areas of the
other nearby states.  Did I mention that I always have a copy in the
car? :^)
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)