 Year / 2001 / 488
Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 20:58:21 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Enjoy:
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?year=2001
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?New=1

Uhoh.. just when I was almost Pooh Complete! Twice as many Pooh!

I only started buying Pooh when it went on clearance and bade to give over to
Mickey and friends. Wow, Pooh is back.

-Erik