 General / 2492
Re: 20 year evolution to get to... where we started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:21:11 GMT

Duane Hess writes:
Necessary, definitely! Could you imagine life without it?

Yes, I could. But in that life we wouldn't have the imagination we have now,
because our imagination wouldn't be 'trained' by playing/building with Lego.

Do you know of any other toy that would accomplish the same level of
imagination-training as Lego does?

Mark

He, it's morning here and I just started to think (took me five cups of coffee)