 General / 2493
Re: $40 good deal for 8456?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:03:07 GMT

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:19:49 GMT, "Ben Gatrelle"
<ben.gatrelle@nospam-bigfoot.com> wrote:

Is $40 a good price for Technic #8456 Fiber Optic Multi Set?
<http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8456-1>
I have an opportunity to get some unopened boxes at this price, but I don't
know if this is a good enough deal to get two.

That's $0.05/piece. For Technic. Draw your own conclusions.

Jasper