 General / 2491
Re: 20 year evolution to get to... where we started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:01:46 GMT

Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Jeff Johnston wrote:
[1] - Speaking of that visor...the one on my 'fig doesn't want to close all • the
way.  Is this common to all of the Space Port astronauts, or is mine • slightly
warped (much like it's owner...)

Well, mine have never closed completely.  I have four, which admittably,
isn't a large sample of all those out there.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Perhaps you should turn the visor upside down. This helped my Legonauts keep
out the coldness of (Lego)space.
Too bad it doesn't protect them from my cats, though....

Mark