 General / 2457
Re: 20 year evolution to get to... where we started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 02:42:20 GMT

Jesse Long wrote:

Try flipping it around.  Mine had the same problem.  It's not as obvious
that there are two sides to it (like the motorcycle helmet visors).  Or
maybe it is symmetrical.  All I know is that mine sure fits better one way
than the other.

Agreed. Mine too. But unlike in LC (which used the same visor but the
standard town helmet) the new helmet has issues. Either way for me is
springy. One a little, one a lot.

YMMV.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist