 General / 24681
  white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

Hi everyone , i hope i'm posting this to the right newsgroup .. it's not a question that's specific to any theme i was wondering if the white hair-piece and grey hair-piece are each only found in one lego set makes a charming couple ... a white (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) Only white hair I know of is in LEGO Racer PC game. Where did you find it? Aaron (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) Red, white, grey, tan, black, brown, green (7). (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) Which particular "one set" are you talking about? The _only_ set with a male minifig wig in _Grey_ that I know of is the Star Wars Landspeeder set. The _only_ minifig-scale hairpiece I've seen in _White_ is the _Pigtail_ hairpiece (I don't (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

This brings back the question of most desired hair pieces, which for me would be (this is a deliberately short list): male hair (red) pony tail hair (white or grey) long straight hair (white or grey) pigtail hair (any color back into regular (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes, among other things: (...) I agree except for the Indian braids... in grey could be for a shaman or wise-woman. I have this Playmobil shaman (URL) has grey pigtails, and he looks great. On the subject of old (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) btw, I was suprised to see the 'Spielberg' head in a spaceport set! I thought it was new! As for plain smile with glasses, the closest I could find was this: (URL) Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750 <set:6390_1>: Main (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) (Update: I just checked the catalog... It's Brown. My bad.) Also, I managed to forget one other minifig hairpiece: the Wild West Indian hairpiece, in Black. (...) Franklin (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) The Alpha Team sets look to have a head like this, and it is the only one that looks decent to me.. (...) The closest to that is in the Divers sets. Only problem is that the head has a microphone. Ick. (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) Grey printed beards are a little older, the Wild West sets have a head with a grey beard (see (URL) ). I think this was also used in some Pirate sets. Of course we also need the beard piece in grey and dark grey, black might also be nice. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) IIRC this is coming with the new Alpha Team sets...isn't there a red / brown buzz cut on one of those guys? Will (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) Yup! :-D Franklin (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) I think there is only brown. But it looks awesome! 8-) -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) And you can use it to simulate a pot roast too! It's actually a rather distressing hairstyle. Almost as disturbing as that one guy's grin, which can only be described as 'Jim Nabors on methamphetamines.' Now, if they'd make the buzzcut in (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) the white hair is a pig-tail hairpiece found on an old style (armless) mini-fig the set number is 365 have a look at (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) is the one you classify as tan the one in the football bus sets ? I haven't bought any of these yet but i saw the pictures I hadn't seen the green yet .. must check those racer sets ! (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) sorry for the confusion .. I was referring to the fact that each one only appears to be in one set .. not the 2 in the same set the white wig is in the western set 365 (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) Yes, though it's first appearance was in 7110 Landspeeder. (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) I haven't convinced myself as to whether this is a hair style or a cap (I'm thinking of the possibility of it being a wool cap). It probably is supposed to be a hair style though, but if so, it will absolutely be the worst minifig hair style. (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) Waitasecondhere. Do you mean that they include a real, physical, I-can-hold-it-in-my-hands minifig in this game, one that has a male hairpiece in _WHITE_?!? Please confirm or clarify. Thanks, Franklin (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) No, it's a cyber-piece (you know, a computer generated tease) that makes you wish holodecks were real. They do male and female that way in the game. KB has the game packed with various $2.99 recent sets for a total retail of $9.99. Not a bad (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) I hope this isn't a test run for Anakin's hairpiece in upcoming Star Wars Episode 2 sets. Kevin (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Kudos!! Parts Inventory (was white hair & grey hair...)

On another note, this is the first time I've had a chance to check out the inventory database, KUDOS to you both Dan and Jen :) it's a great resource!!! Something I'm sure everyone finds handy :) I do have one question... on 6067, are the yellow (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Kudos!! Parts Inventory (was white hair & grey hair...)

(...) Yup. :) James (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Kudos!! Parts Inventory (was white hair & grey hair...)

(...) actually (...) Tamy, I submitted the Castle and Pirate inventories to Dan for inclusion in his database, but I just added LDraw numbers to Margo Kubiak's inventories. That is indeed what Margo says they are, but I guess the only way to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) How about wig pieces that are made to work with hats? I'd love to have minifigs that don't suddenly turn bald when I put a cap on them! And no, I'm not sure how it would work, exactly. Steve (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) Playmobil got 'em, FWIW -dead (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) I think it would be pretty hard for minifigs. There just isn't that much room. Of course TLC's trend is to print hair on the minifig heads, which is nice in some ways, and horrid in other ways. Frank (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) Yeah, I knew that. Especially since the bottom of most all the hats reach below the curve of the standard minifig head--there's nothing for a 'hair clip' to hold onto. But that's not my problem. TLC can figure it the details. I just want to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)