 General / 24257
Re: I need help with a school project! Who owns a lawnmower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 02:19:02 GMT

From: "Jeremiah VanderMark" <doggybot_37@yahoo.nospam.com>

Here we go:
1) What is the make and model of your lawnmower? Why
did you choose this brand?

It's a Tecumseh 3.5hp non-drive lawnmower with a bag. I chose it because it
was the least expensive model with a bag.

2) How would you improve your lawnmower?

It would mow the lawn all by itself.

3) What do you like specifically about your lawnmower?

I'm having difficulty answering this one.

4) Specific dislikes?

It's difficult to start.

5) Do you feel safe operating your mower? If no, why?

I suppose so. It has a special handle you have to grasp to keep it running.
If you let go, it stops.

6) How would you improve the starter on your mower?

Make a pushbutton on the handle that starts the mower.

HTH,

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations