 Off-Topic / Fun / 6118
Re: I need help with a school project! Who owns a lawnmower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:59:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremiah VanderMark writes:
Hello all,

My Industrial Design group is doing a project on lawnmowers, and I need to
survey a few people about theirs. The main problem is that there's no grass
in Detroit. If anyone would help me out, It would be greatly appreciated!

Here we go:
1) What is the make and model of your lawnmower? Why
did you choose this brand?

Craftsman 15.5HP Tractor/ 6speed/42" cut. I choose the Craftsman tractor
because I own a Craftsman push mower and it's always worked a like a charm,
never with any problems. Of course I'm sure it's more due to the fact that
the Briggs & Stratton engines are made so well, and not due to the fact that
Sears put their stickers on them.

2) How would you improve your lawnmower?

Put a cup holder on it.

3) What do you like specifically about your lawnmower?

It works everytime, starts perfectly, climbs the hills with ease and cuts
nice and even.

4) Specific dislikes?

The plastic on the rear bagger started cracking after 3 years. Duct tape can
be a wonderful thing when this happens.

5) Do you feel safe operating your mower? If no, why?

Yes, never a safety issue.
6) How would you improve the starter on your mower?

Never a starting problem, it would be nice if it had some kind of auto choke
on it, I always forget to turn the choke on when starting it.

Thanks in advance,

-Jeremiah-