 Off-Topic / Fun / 6108
6107  |  6109
Subject:
I need help with a school project! Who owns a lawnmower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 20:17:40 GMT

Hello all,

My Industrial Design group is doing a project on lawnmowers, and I need to
survey a few people about theirs. The main problem is that there's no grass
in Detroit. If anyone would help me out, It would be greatly appreciated!

Here we go:
1) What is the make and model of your lawnmower? Why
did you choose this brand?
2) How would you improve your lawnmower?
3) What do you like specifically about your lawnmower?
4) Specific dislikes?
5) Do you feel safe operating your mower? If no, why?
6) How would you improve the starter on your mower?

Thanks in advance,

-Jeremiah-