 Off-Topic / Fun / 6114
Re: I need help with a school project! Who owns a lawnmower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 13:52:20 GMT

Note that I don't equate "mowing" with "fun" but we don't have an
off-topic.drudgework group. Thank goodness.

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:

4) Specific dislikes?

It's difficult to start.

More expensive ones generally start more easily because they have better motors.

6) How would you improve the starter on your mower?

Make a pushbutton on the handle that starts the mower.

More expensive walk behinds come with electric start, often done as a
pushbutton on the handle.

HTH

++Lar