 Off-Topic / Fun / 6127
Re: I need help with a school project! Who owns a lawnmower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:59:41 GMT

Jeremiah VanderMark wrote:

Here we go:
1) What is the make and model of your lawnmower? Why
did you choose this brand?

Sears Craftsman 3-in-1, Briggs & Stratton engine, 6 horsepower (I think)
Brand confidence, both Sears and B&S, and 3-in-1 capability.

2) How would you improve your lawnmower?

It's head-and-shoulders above my old one but I could wish for a quieter
engine.

3) What do you like specifically about your lawnmower?

I can mulch, bag, or dischanrge. Constant-speed engine. Gas tank mounted above
the engine. Large back wheels. Sucks up leaves like crazy (no #$%@& raking!)

4) Specific dislikes?

None yet (this is the first year for it)

5) Do you feel safe operating your mower? If no, why?

Yes

6) How would you improve the starter on your mower?

Push button electric. Although the pull start on this one has been very easy.

Thanks in advance,

You're welcome. I'm just glad I got the opportunity to contribute to the
advancement of lawn maintenance science.

-Jeremiah-

SteveC