 Off-Topic / Fun / 6120
Re: I need help with a school project! Who owns a lawnmower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:30:55 GMT

From: Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com>

Yea, why should anyone have to mow their own lawns, I think the
government should demand the seed companies develop a variety of grass
which never needs mowing, and they should give it to us for free. In the
meantime, anyone who doesn't have that grass should have their lawn
mowed by the government for free!

Do you think there's a Big Mowing lobby in Washington?

Perhaps we can have the presidential candidates trim our lawns. Each
will get as many bags as they need to hold clippings, and they must trim
the grass by hand. The candidate who gets the most grass trimmed is the
winner....

Cool! Sounds good to me. I'll give bonus points to whichever candidate
cleans up after my dogs.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations