 General / 23064
Re: Playing with Lego at Lunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:38:50 GMT

Yeah, I share a cube with 2 other guys, so building is a bit of a challenge.
I've done some pretty complex stuff at some of my other jobs, though.
Besides, my current kick of cathedral building (5 grey 48x48 baseplates, and
counting) tends to limit the feasibility of transporting my projects around.

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
I wish I could bring my LEGO to work, but I sit in a cubicle in a
high-traffic area. :^(

In any case, I get a bit vigorous with the digging through bins, so it's
best to leave things at home. Sometimes if I have an idea at work, I'll
sketch it on a pad and take it home ;^)

~Mark