 General / 23062
Re: Playing with Lego at Lunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:16:49 GMT

I wish I could bring my LEGO to work, but I sit in a cubicle in a
high-traffic area. :^(

In any case, I get a bit vigorous with the digging through bins, so it's
best to leave things at home. Sometimes if I have an idea at work, I'll
sketch it on a pad and take it home ;^)

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Aaron West" <maniac@vol.com>

There are, I think, many of us using this method.  My office generally has
various small models hidden behind files on the shelves up high.  I try to
keep things small, but every now and then a project from home that I can't
bear to leave unfinished (some have homework, we have workhome:  work from
home) gets smuggled in inside a blue 1200 piece tub with the stickers
removed.  It is amazing how many people think it is a filebox!  Sometimes
though, things at work get busy and I have to go for a whole 8+ hours without
touching a brick...
Play well,
Aaron (keeping his priorities straight)
:o)