 General / 22982
22981  |  22983
Subject:
How to play with Lego at work without making too much noise?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:40:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
...and to think I have to lock my office door and wedge a chair under the
handle before I can get my Lego out at work.

It is a hard life.

Scott A

Wow, you get an office!

I only have a cube. I am still trying to figure out how to play with Lego
without producing too much noise. Anybody has good ideas?

Thanks,
Hao-yang Wang