 General / 21261
Re: Picture piracy on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:09:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alex Zorko writes:
Hi, I have a little problem.
Someone (Screen nickname: voltages
15 years old from Ireland
Model name: Top Fueler) stole the picture of my modell, the "lego mad max
interceptor" and posted it in the lego theme builders gallery. (as i did 1
year ago, with the difference, that he won)
(The picture on the lego page and many others featuring the modell can be seen
on my lego page www.geocitiers.com/nicjasno_lego) or on www.madmaxmovies.com,
where i sent it a year ago.

What i seek is some advice, how to clear this up with lego (i sent my complain
to webclub@lego.com, but dunno if this is the right address to make such a
complain).

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Read this post and the thread of replies:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=21075

We didn't quite know how to contact you (I think), but the matter has been
raised with TLC, and a not very satisfactory result obtained.

++Lar