 General / 19836
Re: Lego becoming a household name?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 19:20:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
I remember in one of Brad Justus' first messages here on Lugnet, he claimed
that TLC's goal was to become a household name by the year 200x.  At that
time, I thought it was quite a lofty goal, but with the following licenses,
think it's just a matter of time before they DO achieve their goal:

I thought Lego *was* a household name!  I've never met anyone that's never
heard
of them!

Same here, really.  I always wondered about Brad's statement to that effect- it
sounded more like saying something for the sake of having something to say than
anything else.

eric