 General / 19578
Re: www.lego.com has been updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 13:35:35 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
They look a lot like the cargo bay door pieces on the Technic Space Shuttle
#8480 but in orange and that weird looking light green color

The "feet" and "tails" are the same part.  The "arms" appear to be that new
symmetric angle beam (Technica # 32348) that was introduced this year.

Would like to see more detail of these sets
though.

You may change your mind later:  I'm pretty sure I recognized a Fright
Knights dragon's-head horse armor on the hood of the BUMP.  And I fear
that's not the worst of it...

Ran