 Technic / 1681
Re: www.lego.com has been updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:52:35 GMT

Thanks Christian.

I notice right away from reading the description of the 8279 4WD X-Track,
that it (almost certainly) uses the same chassis found in set 5221 Motorized
Base Pack.

This is a bit disappointing.  I was not expecting too much from the set,
as it is in the 82xx series, but still I had hoped that they were going
to introduce new drivable, steerable suspension parts.  But, it looks
as if the set does not have (independent) suspension or steering at all.

On the positive side though, the 8457 Power Puller sounds even better than
I had hoped.

"Christian Gemuenden" <GECH1@t-online.de> wrote in message
Hi all,

lego.com has been updated in many areas, like Technic and Catalog. Lots of
new pictures and products shown. The most surprising for me are these:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5218
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5219
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5220
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5221
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5222

I haven't seen them so far, looks interesting.
There's a lot more new stuff to see, but I won't name everything here • now...

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de