 Technic / 1691
Re: www.lego.com has been updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 10:28:41 GMT

"Christian Gemuenden" <GECH1@t-online.de> writes:

pic of the camera 9731 now:
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp?number=9731

Cool!  This may very well be my first digital camera ever, depending
on the price tag, of course.  It probably has a macro function since
it is supposed to be used to take pictures of minifig scale stuff?

It also appears to have at least two of the wierd snaking technic
beams from 8417 and 8462.

Fredrik