 Technic / 1705
Re: www.lego.com has been updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 15:33:21 GMT

"Christian Gemuenden" <GECH1@t-online.de> wrote:

Hi all,

lego.com has been updated in many areas, like Technic and Catalog. Lots of
new pictures and products shown. The most surprising for me are these:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5218
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5219
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5220
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5221
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5222

I haven't seen them so far, looks interesting.
There's a lot more new stuff to see, but I won't name everything here now...

...Interesting. Looks like they are going back to more versatile packs of assorted parts.
that new technic motor looks interesting too... hmmmmmm

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)