 General / 19569
Re: www.lego.com has been updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde writes:

I wonder if those rim pieces are
flexible enough to be used as anything other than rims?

Roller coaster track?  (We live in hope...)

At 376 pieces, it might be worth it for parts I suppose.

Maybe:  it's hard to tell from the teeny picture on the website.  But,  from
the looks of that car-like object,  I'd say we now have the first confirmation
of the survival of the the designers of the 6492.

Any ideas as to what those things that look like Furby skeletons are for?
I'm guessing that somebody escaped the mass execution of the CyberSlam team,
and introduced the notion of using them to push the car and redirect it toward
something the player wants it to bump into.

Ran