 General / 19570
19569  |  19571
Subject:
Minifig Names from Mania Magazines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:12:52 GMT

I remember that many magazines that Lego made a few years ago had names of the
Minifigs.  Unfortunately, I do not have many left, just the Arctic one and the
Space Port one, and I am no longer getting them.  Can you share the names of
the
- Hydronauts
- Stingrays
- other Aquazoners (if named minifigs were around then)
- UFOs
- Robo Forces
- Ninjas
- Extreme Team
- ResQ Workers
- Divers
- Outback People
- Time Twisters
I think that is all.  I still remember the Time Cruisers, Westerns, and
Adventurers.  I remember "Willa the Witch" and "Basil the Bat Lord" from Fright
Knights, but not the actal knights- were they named?  I recently found the Rock
Raiders names on the web- Axle, Bandit, Sparks, Jet and Docs.