 General / 19526
Re: Technic windup motors and other new pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 23:15:36 GMT

David Schilling wrote in message ...
I just bought a Speed Dragster <set:6714> and a Rocket Dragster <set:6616>,
for the windup technic motors.  I've been wanting something like this for a
long time!

Do you think it's feasible to connect them together so that they can be
wound up simultaneously, and drive the same axle for greater power? That
would be neat. (RACE hasn't come out where I live, so I can't tell for
myself yet.)

Thanks,
Paul
LUGNET member 164