 General / 19534
Re: Technic windup motors and other new pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 15:21:26 GMT

"John Matthews" <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> writes:

Here is your scan Fredrik.

Great!  Thanks a lot!

This is far better than I was hoping for, BTW.  Looks like the motor
connects via studs as well as technic pegs and axles.  And the axle for
the wheels slides through the whole motor, right?

I hope Race comes to Norway soon!

Me too!

Fredrik