 General / 19469
Re: Technic windup motors and other new pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 02:42:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Schilling writes:

The Rocket Dragster has a couple of interesting click-hinge pieces.  One is a
combination of <part:30364> (2) and <part:30365> (3), with a single 'finger'
on one end, and a double 'finger' on the other.

<set:6474> has a couple of these,  too.  Also in yellow,  though.

The other thing that really interested me was the minifig shirts.  The Speed
Dragster's minifig has one of the ugliest faces you can imagine

Is that why you decapitated him before taking the picture?  Afraid someone
would be turned to stone by seeing it?  :-)

Oh, and the windup motor works great!

Well,  I guess I'm off to TRU to get one and try it out.  That long straight
rounded beam in one of your pictures also appears in the "Slammer" Technic
sets in black.  And the 6602 has two that are 5- or 6-long that also have all
pin-holes,  instead of having some axle-only holes.  Not quite as exciting,
since it can be replaced with a pair of half-beams,  but a good omen.

Ran