 General / 19468
Re: Replacing 4.5v wire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 02:13:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Phil Traviss writes:
Multistrand copper, 'figure-of-8', grey, approx outer diam 0.75mm, no
tracer.

Earphones from old monophonic transistor radios. Probably available cheap/free
at yard sales,  second-hand shops and electronics surplus stores.

Vibrating "adult toys" with separate battery holders.  Locating these is left
as an exercise for the reader...