 General / 19459
Re: Replacing 4.5v wire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:52:54 GMT

Try Lego service pack 1135 (1135-2 in Pause).  Of course it's no longer
available, but Ralph Doering has a couple for sale for $10 each on his webpage,
http://www.bricks-n-sets.de/  Go to the main page, then look under "bricks to
sell" , then under service packs.  Each pack includes 3m of cable and several
connectors.

Alan

In lugnet.general, Phil Traviss writes:
I have a number of damaged 4.5v grey connector leads that I need to find new
wire for. I have tried unsuccessfully large and small suppliers locally.

Has anyone had the same need and found a source for matching replacement
wire (pref available to the UK)? The spec appears to be:

Multistrand copper, 'figure-of-8', grey, approx outer diam 0.75mm, no
tracer. (Sometimes called 'bell wire'?)

TIA,

Phil in Yorkshire.