 General / 19527
Re: Technic windup motors and other new pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 12:00:31 GMT

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> writes:

I just bought a Speed Dragster <set:6714> and a Rocket Dragster
<set:6616>, for the windup technic motors.  I've been wanting
something like this for a long time!

I notice that you call the motor a "windup technic motor".  Does this
mean that there are technic axles sticking out of the motor on which
you can connect wheels?  Or can you stick in an arbitrary technic
axle?

Can you also say something about the footprint of the motor?  Is it
large?  Can it only be connected to a model via studs?  Or can it be
connected with technic pegs?

Unfortunately, I haven't seen this motor myself as the sets aren't
available in Norway yet, but I'm getting very curious about their
nature.  If someone would like to describe them more or even put a
motor on the scanner, that would be totally cool!

Fredrik