 General / 19486
19485  |  19487
Subject:
more Roboriders as well...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:55:36 GMT

Just found another cool one, get this:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/de/product.asp?number=8516

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de

Christian Gemuenden <GECH1@t-online.de> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
Fwz6Jw.8E4@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

lego.com has been updated in many areas, like Technic and Catalog. Lots of
new pictures and products shown. The most surprising for me are these:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5218
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5219
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5220
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5221
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5222

I haven't seen them so far, looks interesting.
There's a lot more new stuff to see, but I won't name everything here • now...