 General / 19485
Re: www.lego.com has been updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:52:49 GMT

Hi again,

The Mindstorms section has been updated as well. Besides the DSDK there is a
pic of the camera 9731 now:
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp?number=9731

Not to forget the UCS sets are there as well now:
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp?number=7191

The CD-Rom section has grown quickly as well. BTW, all these are now in the
57XX range, while I think they had different (longer?) set numbers before.
Just an example (with broken pictures so far)
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp?number=5723

Any idea what LEGO Chess Masterpiece might be???
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp?number=5722
And why are two other "Masterpieces" (Creator, Loco) not listed in the US
catalog, but in the german section:
http://www.lego.com/catalog/de/product.asp?number=5720
http://www.lego.com/catalog/de/product.asp?number=5721
??? Just wondering...

Maybe I'll find even more news later...

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de

Christian Gemuenden <GECH1@t-online.de> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
Fwz6Jw.8E4@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

lego.com has been updated in many areas, like Technic and Catalog. Lots of
new pictures and products shown. The most surprising for me are these:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5218
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5219
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5220
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5221
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5222

I haven't seen them so far, looks interesting.
There's a lot more new stuff to see, but I won't name everything here • now...