 General / 19478
Re: www.lego.com has been updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:03:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hi all,

lego.com has been updated in many areas, like Technic and Catalog. Lots of
new pictures and products shown. The most surprising for me are these:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5218

The NEW Pneumatic serive pack, with air tank!  The coolest of the bunch!

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5219

All the silver wheel you will ever need...

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5220

One less reason to get the 8458 Silver Champion?

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5221

BUMP (Big Ugly Motor Piece)?  Hope it is not as bad as it looks.

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5222

Not bad.

I haven't seen them so far, looks interesting.
There's a lot more new stuff to see, but I won't name everything here now...

Spoiler warning...   (It is more fun if you find out on your own :)
.
.
.

New sets in Technic Advanced list, Indy Racer is gone.

New Disney Mickey Mouse sets are listed.

9754 MindStorms Dark Side Developer Kit listed, but only box image.

And the rest of 2000 sets already seen in stores.