 General / 19343
Re: Islander Woman
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:59:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

Red is a more natural color for lips than black  imho.   If a smiley face
mouth were in red would you assume it was a girl?

Good point.  But if the generic and explicitly male minifigs have black
lips, then what do the red lips mean?

Whatever.  I'm pretty happy with the general figs.  Less happy with the
snarly faces (the more snarly, the less I like them).  There are too many
sunglasses, and too much facial hair.  We need more smileys and simple
faces!

Steve