 General / 19292
Re: Islander Woman
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:40:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Justin Husman writes:

She's the first minifig here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6278/6278-02.html

I really don't see how that is all that offensive. A little "V" on her chest.
The breasts themselves aren't even outlined other than that.

Right. We're lucky she's dressed at all, if we are to believe that they are a
primitive culture. There are third world cultures around today that don't see
a point in wearing clothes. Score one for inaccuracy.

-Adam (wondering why no one has complained about her 'racy' red lipstick)