 General / 19290
Re: Islander Woman
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:02:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Justin Husman writes:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find a picture of this
(apprently) over-sexy babe. I have a hard time believing that painted
on breasts can be sexy, or whatever. If it's too risque for public consumption
you could email it to me at jhusman@yahoo.com  Thanks.

She's the first minifig here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6278/6278-02.html

-Shiri