 General / 19318
Re: Islander Woman
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:11:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adam Hoekwater wrote:

-Adam (wondering why no one has complained about her 'racy' red lipstick)

Actually, lipstick was part of the discussion in .au -- which is worse,
indications of breasts which are a natural feature of the human body, or
indications of red lips, which tell kids that women aren't feminine without
their face-paint.

Steve