 General / 1766
Re: Monorail Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 07:21:51 GMT

Joshua Delahunty wrote:
< snipped a bunch of very logical reasoning, all correct >

Granted. Every bit of it, except for the part about 2x4 bricks. It is
difficult to conceive of what else you could build from a monorail
switch part other than a monorail.

But that is the world of logic. For this specific purpose, I reject it,
merely because I want to.

Trains are not part of town because they need not be town related.
Monorails are not part of town or space because they need not be town or
space related.

My emotions, frail creatures that they are, will always consider Trains
and Monorail to transcend themes and there isn't a whole lot you can do
about it. :-) It's fun to argue, though.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.