 General / 17497
Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gary R. Istok writes:

<snipped-a-lot>

Lindsay, 1x2x2 windows do exist in black.  But I can't say in what set.

Black 1x2x2 windows appeared in the following 80s train sets that I know:

7727 (2x)
7750 (2x)
7810 (4x)

Also the 7750 has 4 1x1x2 windows in black. The 7760 has 2 1x3x2 windows in
blue, also rare.

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/