 General / 17372
Re: New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:46:40 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...

'Course, if Brad or another Lego rep continues the pattern they've set so • far,
meaning drop in once a quarter, mention how wonderfully interested they are • in
what we have to say (while responding to almost nothing that has been • said),
make nebulous promises about things they're working on and planning, then
disappear again for another 3 months, having any posts at all by non-Lego
people will throw the signal to noise ratio out of whack...

That'll be good. It'll mean they're probably hard at work rather than news
surfing like the rest of us..... ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164