 General / 17270
Re: new adventurers set soon? and other themes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:44:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> writes:
What in the HECK is TLC's fascination with blue and red?  Are they the
cheapest ABS color?

I too have tons of blue parts which I almost never use. (Especially space
parts) Since I have more gray pieces now, thanks to Star Wars and such, I
may have to build some models in the Classic Space color scheme...
However, I don't have a ton of trans-yellow.  Any suggestions for a trans
color to use with blue and gray?
--Bram