 General / 17250
Re: new adventurers set soon? and other themes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 17:06:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Mr L F Braun (<38ED0C1C.AE0EC267@pilot.msu.edu>)
wrote at 22:13:48

Wow.  Nifty stuff.  1x6 or 1x8 trans-fluoro-orange bricks!

I want.  I want I want I want.

Why? It's the most disgusting colour TLC has come up with in its System
sets. Fluoro-green was bad enough!
--
Tony Priestman