 General / 17233
Re: new adventurers set soon? and other themes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:59:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:

they have other new sets listed, too..

Like......  The Star Wars podracer bucket!!!

http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/46/1.shtml
http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/46/lbs1.shtml  (bigger
picture)

it has the new castle "tower" pieces in tan, and two tan 8x8 radar
dishes, and lots of other fun stuff.

Mmm...Tan arches...SW engines...a *different* Gasgano 'fig - this one
seems to use Battle Droid legs and a different body...slopes
aplenty...looks good to me!