 General / 17232
Re: Lego buys Zowie Entertainment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:30:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main writes:
[...] They might even market the same products Zowie currently produces
under the "LEGO" brand...that is something that was predicted on this
group...but I hope the prophecy does not come true :(

I'd be willing to bet that LEGO is interested in the Zowie company only for
its core technologies and not for the existing products.

--Todd