 General / 17253
Re: new adventurers set soon? and other themes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 18:07:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Scott E. Sanburn wrote:

To All,

Like......  The Star Wars podracer bucket!!!

http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/46/1.shtml
http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/46/lbs1.shtml  (bigger
picture)

it has the new castle "tower" pieces in tan, and two tan 8x8 radar
dishes, and lots of other fun stuff.

Ugh, this one really screams parts pack! Another Jar-jar? Well, another one
in my ever expanding gungan useless pile.

Yeah, that's the idea: this is a parts pack, not a single super-cool
model.  I'm hoping there are instructions or suggestions to various
types of pod racers.  Especially if it involves SNOT building.  I know
all us AFOL-types are creative enough, but there are a few kids around
that I'd like to see break through the creativity barrier.

Steve