 General / 17236
Re: new adventurers set soon? and other themes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:01:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

To All,

Like......  The Star Wars podracer bucket!!!

http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/46/1.shtml
http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/46/lbs1.shtml  (bigger
picture)

it has the new castle "tower" pieces in tan, and two tan 8x8 radar
dishes, and lots of other fun stuff.

Ugh, this one really screams parts pack! Another Jar-jar? Well, another one
in my ever expanding gungan useless pile.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com